Golden Sun Engine - HTML5
An online Golden Sun Engine entirely built in HTML5 with PhaserJS CE 2.15.0.
See the DEMO. Prefer to use Chrome based browsers.
- This repository is just the engine. I'm not planning to do many maps, animations, items etc. Content here is just enough to show the functionalities.
- With this project, people should be able to make a GS like game without any programming skills.
- This project does not aim to do exactly the same engine as GS, but very similar.
- WE NEED HELP! Please, feel free to reach me if you want to do so. Join our discord server.
- If you found any bug, please create an issue for it.
- Issues are not very well explained, feel free to reach me for details about them.
- Check the wiki for database configuration, tutorials and project tech information.
- There's no production environment for now, but I'm planning to deploy a desktop application.
- Check the latest updates.
Things that you can do without programming knowledge
- Battle Animations
- Main chars
- I strongly recomend using Visual Studio Code to develop.
- Install dev dependencies by running
npm install in the root folder.
npm start to start the development server.
- Check the general guidelines in order to contribute.
- Learn Phaser 2 by examples or by this tutorial. For reference, check their API.
- Check our API docs for quick reference.
Some useful tools that I use to manage the resources:
All Golden Sun games and their media are property of Camelot Software Planning Ltd., Nintendo and/or Nintendo of America Inc., and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.